Our community values, and our ethos of inclusion and enjoyment for all, enables all children to engage fully in all aspects of school life. To do this, we:
- Ensure that all children with SEND are fully included in all activities of the school in order to promote the highest levels of achievement. This may involve modifications to activities and tasks to ensure that there is access for all.
- Ensure that all pupils have access to the school curriculum and all school activities, by removing barriers to their opportunities as much as we can.
- Ensure that every child has the entitlement to a sense of achievement, through a range of support including certificates, assemblies, sports days and other well-being led activities.
- Develop new ideas to suit our diverse children, and give them the opportunity to excel in a range of tasks.
- Listen to the interests of our pupils, to allow them the opportunity to input in their own education.