West Rainton Primary School has a UK GDPR policy which provides a clear framework to enable staff, parents, pupils, governors and visitors to understand:
- the law regarding personal data
- how personal data should be processed, stored, archived and disposed of
- the rights in respect of people whose data is being held and processed by the school (this includes pupils, parents, staff and governors).
As a school we aim to ensure that all personal data is collected, stored and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018)
- WRPS privacy notice for parents
- WRPS privacy notice for parents about children’s data
- Data Protection Policy September 2021
- Photographic Policy September 2021
- Record Keeping and Retention Policy September 2021
- Freedom of Information Act – Publication Scheme January 2022
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.